GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always like to give a heads-up to good service wherever it is. Recently I broke a pin on my J&M headset. This headset had been repaired once before for a bad speaker. E-mailed John down in Tucon and without question he said send it down. Just rec-d it back fully repaired. In fact I think it's a new head set. John is a good guy running a good company. I know not everyone uses J&M, but you can't go wrong with them for service and standing behind their product. I think in about 18 years this is the fourth time he's helped and never any question. Thanks John.

·
Registered
19,401 Posts
Any rally you go to JM will replace any item they sell no questions asked. They are at the top of my list in customer service. Their earphones speakers are good. I wished someone would make a high end earspeaker though. I plugged my bikes Ipod into some old Grado headphones and the difference in quality was huge. I would pay 2Xs higher for a really high quality speaker

·
Registered
151 Posts
DITTO;
Customer service and product are number 1. Good people....good company.
windjammertx
05 GL 1800A

1 - 5 of 5 Posts