1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Very sad.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Sounds like another example of more horsepower than brains.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Unfortunately, there are already voices emanating from wee little brains calling for an overall ban on crotch rockets.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I'll bet you a weeks pay that alcohol was involved, especially since it happened "late night" . . .

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
It really is too bad when someone is needlessly killed on a bike. But I can see how it could happen. I have had packs of crotch rockets pass me on the interstate, left and right sides, just flying, weaving in and out of traffic etc. REALLY pisses off cage drivers too, and it's no wonder. Folks don't pay any notice to the rest of the bikes on the highway, just the ones that irritate or endanger them.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I am glad the cruiser faired best. May his riding style influence
all that were involved.

Herb

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
That's about 1 block from where we live. We hear the sport bikes racing up and down 121 every Thursday and Friday night. It was only a matter of time.

·
Registered
232 Posts
There is another toll road in the area and a couple of months back, some crotch rockets were racing up and down the road and a DPS officer tried to stop them. One of them hit the back of a pickup at over 100 mph. They had the video on the news. LMBO Those guys are all over the Dallas freeways. Bunch of dummies.

·
Registered
19,054 Posts
Sad. Another life lost

1 - 10 of 10 Posts