GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW, in-the-box (new) Shelter Top p/n 83152-MCA-000YA list=$531.95
Will sell for best offer over $250, plus shipping.

Two Saddlebags (right & left) NEW TAKE-OFFS
Will sell for best offer over $200, (both sides) plus shipping.

Also have two (right & left) what is called "Cover Set". These parts are USED. p/n's 83700-MCA-000YA and 83600-MCA-000YA.
Both Cover Set(s) include the 'Protector Set' (that's the black triangular piece behind the cover set)
Well sell for best offer over $50/each, plus shipping.

In mid-Nov I will be heading to Florida for the winter from Michigan via Branson and Atlanta. If your on my path I'd be glad to save you the shipping cost and include delivery.

PM or email me. [email protected]

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hate to TRASH these parts...
Make offer.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Any chance you have the long moulding strips for the shelter? Especially the left side...

And your price for the shelter is a good price but unfortunately mine is still in good shape. I ran into the opposite problem a couple years ago when I was trying to find a set of saddlebags for mine and couldn't. My right one got scratched up a bit when I had a slow speed accident on a gravel road. Now since I triked mine, I still have the original set along with a good used set I was finally able to track down. That's the problem with this color only available for one year. But it is definitely the coolest color they have offered...

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any chance you have the long moulding strips for the shelter? Especially the left side...

I'm sorry, I don't. When I totaled my '07, I did a 'bang-up' job on it. I don't think there was a single piece of plastic that was salvageable. Someone out in California though ended up with the engine and Rocky put it in for them.

And your price for the shelter is a good price but unfortunately mine is still in good shape. I ran into the opposite problem a couple years ago when I was trying to find a set of saddlebags for mine and couldn't. My right one got scratched up a bit when I had a slow speed accident on a gravel road. Now since I triked mine, I still have the original set along with a good used set I was finally able to track down. That's the problem with this color only available for one year. But it is definitely the coolest color they have offered...

Yes,.. I'll be sorry if it ends up in the scrap heap but I can't even get a low-ball offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
IronMan
17,636 Posts
DONT TRASH :crying::crying::crying: :laugh::laugh: TRY FLEABAY . GET TO MORE PEOPLE . WHOLE LOT OF RIDERS THAT DONT KNOW OR GO ON FORUM !! GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DONT TRASH :crying::crying::crying: :laugh::laugh: TRY FLEABAY . GET TO MORE PEOPLE . WHOLE LOT OF RIDERS THAT DONT KNOW OR GO ON FORUM !! GOOD LUCK

John, I don't use Fleabay. I got screwed over by them years ago and dropped my account then and I'll NEVER use them to buy or sell anything again.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will the SADDLEBAGS fit a 2002??

I'll let you check the p/n's but off-hand I'd say 'YES', but the color is wrong.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reactions: pwhoever

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts