GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a cruise control lag fix for the 2006 Navi GL 1800. The underside of the dash is different than previous year models because of the NAVI.
Thanks

·
Chard Member
13,055 Posts
It's the same as the earlier models except I had to loosen the right side of the shelter on my '06 to remove the piece of plastic covering the adjuster. The plastic won't peel out of the way as easy as it did on the earlier 18's.

Seven (7) years producing the GL1800 Goldwing and the factory still can't get the cruise set right!

Check this link...
http://www.thehubers.net/goldwing/cruise_control.htm

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lag in cruise

So, you are saying I can adjust the cruise control delay? I have an '01 GL1800. I could not get the Huber link to come up. Is this something I can do while my bike is stored for the winter? Any special tools or problems I can cause to other components?

Dave

·
Chard Member
13,055 Posts
Re: Lag in cruise

Dave TMA said:
Any special tools or problems I can cause to other components?

Dave
I fixed the link. I've known people that could screw up a 500lb anvil. I don't know what problems you could cause. LOL.... It would be nice to be able to test ride it during and after the final adjustment.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lag in cruise control

Red, Thanks for fixing the link, I printed the instructions. Now, do you know of a place I can sell a dozen disabled 500 lb anvils?

Dave

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Re: Lag in cruise control

Dave TMA said:
Red, Thanks for fixing the link, I printed the instructions. Now, do you know of a place I can sell a dozen disabled 500 lb anvils?
Dave
Hey, Thanks Red and Dave! I was just thinking about looking this up and "poof" it's right here for me.:yes1:
No way Dave! I got some of them too. They must have factory defects. No way we broke em. Anybody got reassembly instructions for a bowling ball? :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts