GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get a lot of valuable information and recommendations from this forum. I take this opportunity to offer a sincere thank you to all who contribute. This whole thing is great!

I purchased and installed a GL2WAY CB, and Edsets kit based on GL1800Riders recommendation. As predicted on this forum, I found GL2WAY customer service is unsurpassed in my experience. :thumbup:

In a similar vein, I recently had my 12 year old Cruiserworks boots reconditioned, resoled, and re-in-soled (is that a word?) by ResoleAmerica with astonishingly good results and great service. I recommend ResoleAmerica without reservation. :yes1:

I nominate GL2WAY, EdSets, & Resole America for my "Best Vendors" recommendation list. Who would you nominate? Equally important to know; who would you nominate for the "other" list?

2,732 Posts
Resolve cruiserwork boots

Just had mine resoled by ResoleAmerica. They were done quickly and the boots look brand new again. The $80 charge was reasonable and the boots are good for another 8 years at least (depending on how much boot dragging I do).

By the way, love my Cruiserworks boots.....great addition to my motorcycle adventures both here and in my two motorcycle tours of Italy. I wouldn't wear anything else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts