GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CSC hardware is installed. Cowboy Country CSC is awaiting the body from the paint shop. This is a spec trike and may be sold. This has the adjustable shock upgrade and aux. gas tank. Mufflers are not yet trimed out. One pic is there twice due to operator error.

· Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George P. I looked at the hardware very closely and Ken Schreiber explained a lot of it to me. It is a plumbers nightmare for sure. Busy, but looks well engineered and thought out. His demo's are the old style differential. They are for sale and when he gets the new diff installed on a demo, I will ride it. This one is "nearly sold", but I may ride it...will advise.

· Registered
105 Posts
:lol: now if you could keep it looking that clean;)

· Registered
2,032 Posts
Thanks George

· Banned
2,871 Posts
George, do they still use the delrin disc? I thought I read somewhere that they didn't but I can't find where I read it.
Rick
No more Delrin Disc. Actually the Cobra suspension as you see it is quite an easy install. It comes built to specs from the factory and except for installing the driveshaft, a few minor line up procedures and shooting in a little grease at the control arm fittings you're setting the body.

G

·
What year did they stop using them? If I buy one I would like to have one that doesn't have the disc.
Thanks for the info.
Rick
All Cobra kits shipped since July 1, 2007 have the new inline driveshaft. No maintenance other than oil change. I guess it is possible that a dealer somewhere could have an older kit laying around, so you might want to ask to be sure.

I love the look of the Cobra rear and only wish the body could be easily removed. I would love to ride around and let folks see the rear end. Of course I would have to clean it first. Mine is filthy.

· Registered
1,056 Posts

I love the look of the Cobra rear and only wish the body could be easily removed. I would love to ride around and let folks see the rear end. Of course I would have to clean it first. Mine is filthy.
OH NO !!!!!!! :22yikes::22yikes: Not a dirty trike undercarriage! :eek:Especially your's Don. I'm at a loss for words. Get a hose and let Tina get to work.

· Registered
1,118 Posts
All Cobra kits shipped since July 1, 2007 have the new inline driveshaft. No maintenance other than oil change. I guess it is possible that a dealer somewhere could have an older kit laying around, so you might want to ask to be sure.

You are so right Don. The CSC rear end is beautiful....either dressed or undressed. :oops:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.