GL1800Riders Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
I have been perfectly happy with the automotive type drive shaft upgrade from CSC on my ‘04. I really like the fact that it uses common UV joints that are available at the local parts store, should I ever need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
My Roadsmith came with two (2) grease zirks at the shaft's end.......... I alway give it a couple of shots of grease, at least twice a season (more if I'm planning on an extra long ride) So far so good! This is my second season with it now/and I have to say that I totally love the Roadsmith model........... BUT BEWARE OF WHO BUILDS THE TRIKE FOR YOU.....MY BUILDER WAS VERY DISHONEST, AND CHARGES FOR THINGS NOT INSTALLED, AND CHARGES FOR FIXES NOT DONE!

Ronnie

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
My Roadsmith came with two (2) grease zirks at the shaft's end.......... I alway give it a couple of shots of grease, at least twice a season (more if I'm planning on an extra long ride) So far so good! This is my second season with it now/and I have to say that I totally love the Roadsmith model........... BUT BEWARE OF WHO BUILDS THE TRIKE FOR YOU.....MY BUILDER WAS VERY DISHONEST, AND CHARGES FOR THINGS NOT INSTALLED, AND CHARGES FOR FIXES NOT DONE!

Ronnie
All I can say is dealer is in: Keene New Hampshire

61 - 65 of 65 Posts