GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new csc trike- with floorboards- with the wind wings...but I can’t find any hwy pegs that works with both???

Anyone have any solutions??

The Wind wing make my legs extend wider and then the floorboards don’t allow me to come in closer.

Any help would be appreciated, Pictures to to: [email protected]

B

·
0 Posts
Joe,

Congratulations on your new trike.

But - I think I am missing something here. :?

Do you have the Baker "Wind Wings" or "Trike Wings" :?:

Also I don't understand your statement:
The Wind wing make my legs extend wider and then the floorboards don’t allow me to come in closer.
Why would the Wind Wings have anything to do with your legs :?: other than knocking some of the wind off :?:

As to the floorboards, you can ride with your feet down in the footwells for an alternate position. I do this quite often on the open road.

As to hiway pegs, several of the Cobra riders have Kury pegs that mount on the crash bars behind the Trike (or Wind) Wings. Matbe they will chime in on this.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WIND WINGS

If I use the bake or whatever type of wind wing

It forces me to open my legs wider to get to the highway pegs.

I cant lower the hwy pegs to compensate for this, cause the hit the floor boards of the csc.

Hence I am looking for a hwy peg that mount to the verticle rail of the engine mount and comes back about 9 or mor inche closer to the rider.

Any help would be appreciated, Joe Cat

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Joe
That's one of the big problems with any of the side wind wings. I remember something about pegs that mounted on the "safety bar"
( never use that "C" word) but I don't remember what brand.....I'm too short to use that area, so I dismissed it, sorry.

There should be someone that will advise you as to which brand fits there, I though it was the Kury's....but...CRS hits and I'm lost...maybe Add On, one with a long bar.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts