GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if anyone is running a ct on front of their trike:?::?::?: And if so what is the best one to run not to mess up the fell of the ride:?::?::?:

Thanks in advance
or

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Nothing will fit the narrow rim. You can run a rear MC tire on the front such as a Bridgstone BT 45, Metz lazertec, Pirilli Speed demon and some others.

S

·
0 Posts
Nothing will fit the narrow rim. You can run a rear MC tire on the front such as a Bridgstone BT 45, Metz lazertec, Pirilli Speed demon and some others.
This is true - you can't fit a CT on the front unless you do some very radical fork mods.

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
????? What are double darks running

S

·
0 Posts
Many of the darksiders claim double dark by running a CT on the rear and Bias ply on the front. Great combo but not truely double dark just double smart.
I run triple dark - CT on the rear and two CT's up front :cool:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
If you want to run a car tire on your trike, upgrade to the Eurowing front forks and triple tree.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
If you want to run a car tire on your trike, upgrade to the Eurowing front forks and triple tree.

Interesting..... Any ideas how much this would cost? I really like the picture. Looks cool!

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Interesting..... Any ideas how much this would cost? I really like the picture. Looks cool!
Just a mire $4500 just for the parts,,,,,, :shock:

Does look good, but just not for this country boy,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Just a mire $4500 just for the parts,,,,,, :shock:

Does look good, but just not for this country boy,,,,,,,
Me either! If i mentioned that to my wife she would tell me fine, go get a job! God I HATE that word!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts