15 year Member
6,899 Posts
Nice vista!!

Keep on keeping on..

Mattbcnv

·
Registered
678 Posts
I've always enjoyed the "Western" Fall. Your pictures of the Big Skies puts me in a Happy Space for sure.

I'm doing my very first "Eastern" Autumn-Run of my sheltered life. Not too many curves in my home-world...and even fewer colours! Oranges and Reds just weren't a part of my knowledge base...until now that is.

Trying to follow the peak-of-the-season this year as I head in a south-early direction. Late last week it was Skyline for my first time. Easy curves, slow speeds, low traffic and fine scenery.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,260 Posts
great pictures

cell phone camera?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Zee Fifty, love your second shot leading down into Sheep's Crossing! How was the Three Forks Road?

- David

·
Registered
678 Posts
Three forks was wonderful as always, I managed to hit the high country at a good time this year.
I hope you didn't make a Fruedian-slip about "high country". Given your last picture you may have mean't "high life" instead.

Hope not!:laugh:

·
Registered
678 Posts
great pictures

cell phone camera?
If you are asking me...then my shots were taken using the only camera I have on the bike. An iPhone 6 dedicated (mostly) to my life-saver...Mr. FOBO:surprise:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What windshield? Nice :grin2:
F4 20" tinted shield. Really works with the color my bike IMHO. I keep it almost all the way down 90% of the time and get great results.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Got to spend a couple of hours enjoying the 70 degree temps, a few curves and fall colors today.
I’m going to make a wild guess Ron, and say this shot is on Highway 145 close to Norwood. I’m probably 100 miles off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
794 Posts
Got to spend a couple of hours enjoying the 70 degree temps, a few curves and fall colors today.

America the Beautiful! Thanks all for the great pictures.

:flg:

Reactions: 1096dad

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’m going to make a wild guess Ron, and say this shot is on Highway 145 close to Norwood. I’m probably 100 miles off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was actually on the south edge of Montrose when I took these pics. Found a couple of "hidden treasures" exploring some local roads off the beaten path. :thumbup:

·
Registered
616 Posts
F4 20" tinted shield. Really works with the color my bike IMHO.
Yeah the tinted F4 looks really good on the white Wing. I almost got the tinted for my blue Wing but in the end I chose the clear instead.

F4 makes great shields!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ron don’t keep those a secret from me!
>:)

Unfortunately, these twisties are only a couple of miles long but they do offer up some nice views if/when there's a semi-warm winter day. :smile2:

Reactions: DaveFromDenver
1 - 20 of 24 Posts