GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening
Around a month ago someone posted about a brand of Jacket that he was impressed with. I visited the site and was impressed with the variety of styles and that they offered customization on many of their jackets. Unfortunately I can not find that post or the manufacturers site. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have a tourmaster Intake Air which has padding in the sleeves and back. I also have a Joe Rocket BALLISTIC with padding

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Moved this thread to appropriate board .

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moved this thread to appropriate board .
What is the appropriate board?

1) If it is about tires, oil or traveling then we can post on the 2018 board where there is the most activity. Just don't mention alternatives to motorcycle tire?

2)Air filters, FRS radio, and trailers are ok but not inquiries about clothing?

3)Aftermarket accessories and non Honda GPS and non Honda door openers ok, but non Honda apparel goes where??

Not arguing but just trying to understand.

I will refrain from posting and then I wont break your rule.
Have fun and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
What is the appropriate board?

1) If it is about tires, oil or traveling then we can post on the 2018 board where there is the most activity. Just don't mention alternatives to motorcycle tire?

2)Air filters, FRS radio, and trailers are ok but not inquiries about clothing?

3)Aftermarket accessories and non Honda GPS and non Honda door openers ok, but non Honda apparel goes where??

Not arguing but just trying to understand.

I will refrain from posting and then I wont break your rule.
Have fun and ride safe.
Since you thought this was ok publicly let me help you understand how just one out of four free volunteer moderators operates. With having a full time job , a avid love for all things riding and wrenching , and a life I only have so much time . So with that time I scim quickly over posts . Jackets are far from 2018 Goldwing only board related . Oil for 2018's ,tires for 2018's , air filters for 2018's FRS radio for 2018 are for 2018's are on topic . If it was posted under general board I would have never moved it . But 2018 specific is what that board is . Refrain from posting is an option on this free to use board and also let me remind you that they are not my rules they are the gl1800riders.com rules . I get nothing out of helping here except the practice of typing skills and smoothing ones hurt feelings out . Ok I did get a couple of free trips on Honda because of it , but other than that I receive zero . So do what you feel,is best and I will have fun as I always do . As life is too short to worry about petty BS .
Rail
PS : a Private message would have been a much better way for you to vent , just sayin .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
On the Wing I love my Motorport in the summer and my Belstaff Discovery in cooler months here in wi. Sadly Belstaff USA stopped making the discovery last year though . Another good choice is Aerostitch made in Mn .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts