1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
I like the color. Honda commissioned this build

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Hmmm.... reminds me of that "Denim Edition" Lincoln Town Car in the mid-late 1970's. I think I like it. Not sure it would be for me, but I do like it. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can check out RIDER Magazine, this month's (10/19) issue, page 14, for a full page of details. It's known as the "Cool Wing". Has some cool (but impractical for daily riding) air suspension pieces and appears nicely done.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Looks nice - unsure how customization hurt rideability. In what ways is this bike useless?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I think itd be a killer bar hopper, car show cruising bike. yea itd suck on long trips but thats not its intention. the beautiful thing about it is that the 2018 styling lends itself to customization and draws interest from customizers. more exposure. as far as the motor, im sure it wasnt touched so reliability would be there. but again, even if the motor was built, its a cruise night bike.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Definitely not my cup of tea......

To be more blunt.....a lot of money spent to make it look ugly. :22yikes:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Personally, I think a black seat would have made it look about 100% better. I'm not a fan of the solid disc front wheel either but, as they say, different strokes for different folks....... :wink2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts