GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had an experience I want to pass on about our board sponser. I ordered a battery, which showed up damaged. The box itself was discolored, and you guessed it electrolyte had been leaking. After one quick phone call, I was told to dispose of that battery, and a new one was on the way. No need to send photos or anything. I wanted you all to know I think that is tremendous service. I've already dropped a line to Hal telling him about his employee who helped me.

I try to do as much business with Hal as I can. This experience just reassures me that I'm making the right decision.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
You want find a finer person to do business with not to mention a super person when you meet him. Hal is a stand up kinda of guy

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Last night, I was changing out the spark plugs with ones I had bought in one of the recent sales. Got one side done, went to the other side and started pulling those. Grabbed the spark plug box there and opened it to find a used plug in it!!!

I thought . . . "What the . . . . Boy are they gonna get an earful tomorrow!"

So, I grabbed the next box . . . . and it ALSO had a used plug in it!!!!!!

Man, I was cooking then!!!

gulp, until I realized these were the plugs from the other side . . . . not the new ones still sitting in the box on my lift . . . . .

:oops:

Other than that everything has been good!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Good Experience

I place an order with Direct Line Parts this past Saturday. Ordered filters, oil and other. I failed to order the filter wrench. I sent them an email about two hours after placeing the order and asked if I could add the wrench to the order. I did not want to have to pay the handling charge for just the wrench. I received an email telling me they added the wrench to my orginal order. Good people to deal with.

·
Registered
211 Posts
:thumbup: Hal and crew have always been top notch, customer service seems to be lacking with most companies these days. It's rare to deal with people as good as DLP in my opinion. :bow:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hal and the gang are the best in my opinion. Have never had a bad experience with Direct Line. I once received a case of oil filters that I did not order. Called them up to let them know that the other guy would probably be missing his filters. I purchased the case they sent me in error at a reduced price. Always good to get a deal now and then!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts