GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudos to two vendors that many here are familiar here, Pete of BikeMP3 and Ed of EdSets. On our last trip both mine and my wife's EdSet 3G tab boom microphones quit working. We called Ed and with the aid of my mechanic friend did some troubleshooting. Ed sent me two new modules and with some further testing we finally discovered that it was my installation of the mics on our Shoei Multi Tech helmets being too tight on the wires....didn't matter to Ed. He was determined to find the problem and get it fixed and was not concerned with whether if the warranty was in effect or not. If you need a great product that is backed by a stand up man I highly recommend EdSets.

There was a post about a situation with something similar to my problem and I asked what CB and radio system he used. I was contacted privately by Pete to see if his unit might be a part of my problem. I do use a GL2Way but I was grasping at straws and did not name either company but they were both concerned about their customers satisfaction.

I am an electronics idiot and don't understand most of what they say so my sincere thanks to both of these men for their patience and help.

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
Nice to hear about great customer service...:congrats:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts