GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rail I think we have been had!!!!!! Just when I thought that I had Mike down and out with the mileage thing he just called me from Duluth!!!!!!

Seems he left home in the rain and drizzle this morn and enjoyed a great day of riding in 60* weather and ended up in Duluth and still has 3 1/2 hrs to go to get home and he added if he decides to go straight home:superman1:

So after what he had yesterday and mega miles today he is back in the hunt!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I believe he smoked you for the two day totol:eek:4:

Like the overweight lady say's -------------------!!!!! So keep riding:coffee1:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Will Rail even make the Top 5 this year?

:bow:

·
Registered
21,091 Posts
yesterday secretary32 gave a very nice report on the leaves in the Dells area so i decided to help save some refrigerator miles and check the leaves up north, 3 states and the leaves all looked about the same to me, the weather up north was beautiful

not sure why but wow there sure were a lot of cops with vehicles pulled over today

stopped for gas in Glidden and got to see a bear that some young lady shot, it was a nice one, they were guessing 300-400 pounds, she had a son that was 2-3 years old, it was kinda funny, they were wanting to take some pictures of the but he didn't have much interest in the bear but he sure was interested in my motorcycle

Jwen if u head for Duluth give me a call i MIGHT be able to meet up with u somewhere :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Will Rail even make the Top 5 this year?

:bow:
What's even is a more funny questions is " Is Rail in the top 5 right now ? " :lol:
I really need to play poker with you guys :nojoke:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I did read something about these two girls riding Schwins that were ahead of Rail yet....
At least the Shwin twins do not ride the slab :lol:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
car tires are perfect for girls delivering cookies !!! :thumbup:
Wow, a cheap shot right to the cookies on the Rail lad

Maybe Rail will get one of those old time studded car tires on his fridge, so he can ride on icy roads, to get past those twin girls on schwins total

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He will have a hard time beating the Schwin girls!!!!!

They have it all together:coffee1:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Me thinks that after yesterday that Cycledude just pulled back into first place in the chase:bow:

Prob dropped me back to 5th after all I have read about high mileage runs over the weekend:eek:4: But then again NOT!!!!!!!!!:evil:

·
Registered
21,091 Posts
nope not in first place, OK i go 4 a ride :thumbup: will call Jwen later from destination :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Jwen I will call you and tell ya I am in Mexico :lol: be sure to post it :roll:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got a call from Mike and he is at Bob's cycle in the twin cities!!!!

Somebody lit a fire under him he is going hard at this mileage thing:bow:

Rail if you call from Mexico you are on your own my passport is not for going there I don't want any part of south of the border.

But I do know this fine little Mexican resteraunt close to the Apoloosa Hall of fame in Fort Worth that I used to frequent. Ausome salsa!!!! you know the type it stays with you for a heat of a long time:22yikes:

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Hey WI brethren, just curious. How many miles do you guys put on during a weekend? I did 850 this weekend but sounds like I might just be sitting around the pop shop.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Hey WI brethren, just curious. How many miles do you guys put on during a weekend? I did 850 this weekend but sounds like I might just be sitting around the pop shop.
This is highly classified info. I will pm you Richard:thumbup::lol: 850 in the mountains is what dream of buddy.

·
Registered
21,091 Posts
rained most of the way over and back but the weather in Mn was great :thumbup:

got to test the pinlock shield again, so far it has never fogged up at all :thumbup:

the exit for Bobs has been replaced with a new one, don't think i've ever seen an exit built quite like that but it seemed to be working pretty good :thumbup:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Wow you guys are a bit nuts. I am just waiting for the weather to cool down a bit to make riding more comfortable. Let's see maybe mid 20s.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts