GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike did you get a ride in for Feb ?
I was thinking about this today when I realized to is now March ?
I know you got out in jan., but do not recall you posting a feb. ride .

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
MIne is not. I missed January, but made February. Disappointed??? yes and no. It was kind of neat to talk about, but really I didn't ride to keep the streak alive. I just rode cause I wanted to be on the bike. It makes me happy. I know that sounds strange to some, but it puts a smile on my face even when it is really cold.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I understand that sentiment....I havent been able to get on my bike since December 5th and i am getting really cranky about it! Its supposed to sore to 40 degrees on Monday after a couple of snow free days on the weekend. I am hoping to finish a couple of things on the bike and use it for work on Monday, maybe go for a spin after work... here is to hoping....

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya George . I never kept track how many months consecutively I road till Mike started mentioning it. All I know for a fact is since I been on this forum I never missed a month . But honestly I think it was many years before that. :shrug:
Was just uptown with the bike and was asked twice if I could not wait any longer to ride . I replied " nope just needed to run to hardware store " . The clerk said " he has been here last month on his bike also. We think he does not know any better " I smiled and walked out the door .

·
Registered
20,941 Posts
Nope sad to say no February ride for me, 61 months shot, before that I had 78 months, your making me cry :cry:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope sad to say no February ride for me, 61 months shot, before that I had 78 months, your making me cry :cry:
I sadly suspected this Mike , sorry for your record broken . It's just too far from HWY 13 from your house this winter . It's hard for me to believe I got so few miles this winter . Good news for me is though , making a nice pile of money for Alaska 2015 .
Again sorry to hear this Mike .

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Man, glad I live in Southern Wisconsin . . .

·
Registered
307 Posts
Good run, Mike, sorry that its over, time to start another one! Looks like there is hope this week to get rid of the snow.:congrats:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts