GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Which one is the Clone?

Had a great ride over to Cross City and met up with GaBill and KennyC. Good food at the Cypress Inn! Southern "home cooking!" Great company and excellent weather to ride in! Thanks Kenny for picking up the tab! We owe you one! Sent OBT some pictures I took on my cell phone in hopes he would post them for me? A GOOD DAY!:yes1:

Jamie, Florida Flat Top

·
Registered
943 Posts
Now those are the best loooking RTE pictures thats been posted. Might have been a little better with Jamie in it though.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yea but he was the only one who knew how to work the camera! If I knew you were going to wear red I would have worn somthing else . We have got to communicate more often.:eek:4:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Yea but he was the only one who knew how to work the camera! If I knew you were going to wear red I would have worn somthing else . We have got to communicate more often.:eek:4:
I guess you didn't get the memo, I always wear red and black, (in case I run over any gators). Especially starting this week-end. Was sure glad to get together for lunch with you. If more people would make the effort to cross the Swannee River, they would see yall aren't as bad as your reputation. H--l you even ate with a fork and used a napkin. I was surprised.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts