GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put down a RTE for Saturday, Aug 27th at the Cypress inn, hwy 19, Cross City, FL. kick tires at 12, eat at 12:30. Ga Bill will be the host and will look forward to all the Wussies in the region showing up. I will understand if you can't tolerate the Florida heat, as there are some Wussies that are like that. I am going to play 18 holes of golf and then ride up and eat lunch. If you are man enough, come on, if not, wait for the snow birds in October.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I can make that one. If it,s not to hot or windy or wet.they have good food. Bubby Q,s. Has the bbq place there now.There use to be a little place at horseshoe beach I may check it out while Im there.You on your way to GA?

·
Registered
134 Posts
For those who are in need : Cypress Inn Restaurant
15568 NW Hwy 19
Cross City, Florida

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
See you tomorrow Bill.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Had a great ride over to Cross City and met up with GaBill and KennyC. Good food at the Cypress Inn! Southern "home cooking!" Great company and excellent weather to ride in! Thanks Kenny for picking up the tab! We owe you one! Sent OBT some pictures I took on my cell phone in hopes he would post them for me? A GOOD DAY!:yes1:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Im glad you rode over.Id hate to think I would have to of spent the whole time putting up with Bill all alone. I would have to of started drinking way to early.We will do it again soon. THere is a bbg place in Bell,Fl we will have to check out.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im glad you rode over.Id hate to think I would have to of spent the whole time putting up with Bill all alone. I would have to of started drinking way to early.We will do it again soon. THere is a bbg place in Bell,Fl we will have to check out.
You know you were thrilled to see me! And thanks for the lunch. Great food! Someone said there was no good restuarants up in that area. It was real good and really good price. Find another of those bad places and I will be back up there, and don't forget the golf outing. Enjoyed the company Jamie, the weather was great for riding back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts