GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan just called to give me the great news. He will leave when Melissa brings him some clothes this afternoon. He said he is feeling lot better today, however its going to be LONG time until he can work again. Just goes to show that prayers can be answered. Lets keep going with donations, he is gonna need all the help he can get.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Woo Hoo!! 1 step at a time Dan, glad to see your coming home.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Now that is truly GOOD news!!!!! Dan, just take it a day at a time and in no time you will be back riding again!!!!!

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
:yes: So good to hear...Dan, take it easy and best wishes...

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
Dan,

Glad you are going to be posting from home now. Take care.

Be patient. Get well!

Bob E.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
That is good to hear. That means he is getting better and that is what we all want.

I just hope he can get comfortable at home..... :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Good news Dan. I know what a relief it is to get home after a considerable hospital stay.

Get well soon!

Steve & Lori.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Great news for sure. Glad that he will be able to relax at home.

Dep

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Glad to hear it.. Somebody find him a lawyer... ;)

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Being able to use your own toilet is one of those wonderful things you never think about until you're in the hopspital using one that has extra squeeze bars and a help button for a few weeks.

Click your heels (if you can) and say "There's no place like home" three times.

Hope your PT is a cutie with soft hands.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
twyn said:
Danny is big boy; they're sure to send Brunhilda, the PT Nazi Princess. Something from a Seinfeld episode with man-hands and a deep voice.
:lol:

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Glad to hear things are progressing Dan. You're still in our prayers.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Thanks, all. PT just left and will probably be back one more time. Not much to do until I can put weight on my left leg and that'll be 3 more months.

It's difficult to read about Steve Aylor without bringing back the painful experiences. And his are worse. I look forward to him coming home. I know it's hard.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Happy to hear you're finally making it back home. I know you've endured a lot and still have a long way to go. Most of us have never gone through the ordeals that you and Aylor are having to contend with. I pray for you and your family that you make a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
twyn said:
Being able to use your own toilet is one of those wonderful things you never think about until you're in the hopspital using one that has extra squeeze bars and a help button for a few weeks.

Click your heels (if you can) and say "There's no place like home" three times.

Sorry Dan, but I hope your PT is as mean as me. You'll get going faster!

Andy
(a former sports medicine PT - I was once introduced as a conference speaker by an SEC football head coach. He referred to me as "the meanest man I've ever met")

1 - 20 of 22 Posts