GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have 8000 miles on my "new" this summer Kumho and am looking forward to getting a new front tire this winter. And some highway pegs. And some flag poles, brake/clutch fluid change, new trailer harness, a really good wash job, new helmet, fog lights and maybe a great com set..
I also sent off my 5 clams and S.A.S.E. to the decal dude and after a lengthy 3 or 4 day wait I received my new silver darth!
So does this mean I get my own number to go along with it?

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Welcome Jolly. Yep, Murgie is the numbers man (but he won't give me the winning lotto numbers...Grrr). I am sure Murgie will be along shortly.

·
DSI Keeper
9,159 Posts
Darksider 1111.394? I like that. That means you are darksider 1111, on his 395th darksided bike. Mighty impressive. Right now, I can only think of Rail32 who is in the tenths. Think his is 462.1....anyway, welcome to the darkside. Just sent you a PM.

:congrats:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Where are THEY?

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:congrats: Welcome to the Darkside, 8000 miles ago!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
If I lived in Dearborn Michigan, I'd be asking where the Darksider cookies are!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

HINT: Wisconsin! Not that far away!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
If you lived in Dearborn you'd be wearing Kevlar.;)
No! If I lived in Michigan:22yikes:, I'd move!:thumbup:

Wait! I all ready did that!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If I lived in Dearborn Michigan, I'd be asking where the Darksider cookies are!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

HINT: Wisconsin! Not that far away!
If you lived in Dearborn you'd be wearing Kevlar.;)
Richard, I saw his old house in Michigan. Way out in the boonies, gravel/dirt road, trust me the brothers/mafia/bad guys aren't anywhere near there. He would be perfectly safe.:nojoke:

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Richard, I saw his old house in Michigan. Way out in the boonies, gravel/dirt road, trust me the brothers/mafia/bad guys aren't anywhere near there. He would be perfectly safe.:nojoke:
Ah, much better. In that case Rocket, we could get you a couple of Goldwing mounted, 7.62mm mini-guns, each capable of firing 6000 rounds per minute and you could start rolling towards Dearborn. I hear they could really use some help in CT selection there.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
But I have cousins in Detroit!:thumbup::lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I ain't delivery no Darkside cookies to Dearborn,Mi ,unless I ask my second cousin Tony "Tommygun" to ride along. :nojoke:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I ain't delivery no Darkside cookies to Dearborn,Mi ,unless I ask my second cousin Tony "Tommygun" to ride along. :nojoke:
Tommygun's your cousin? Man! in my younger days when I would visit my cousins in Detroit, Tommygun would always come over and we would hang together! No I am not talking about making a hit either!:lol::lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts