GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Randy(rail32)
Such good Wisconsin hospitality! Those Heathbar tollhouse Cookies were absolutely the best and were great with ice cream too! My grandson says so too.
And I enjoyed the ride back too!
Thanks bro!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Darksider cookies, do you guys have to keep rubbing it in!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
WE WANT COOKIES !!!
sorry I couldn't help it

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I agree DS cookies are the bomb. Riding the alphabet roads to get to Rails house are fantastic. If you haven't made the trip, what are you waiting for?

ps, make sure he takes you to see the lawyer before 4:30p

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Harvey, I have made the ride and it was an awesome trip with awesome cookies and a little follow the rail on the alphabet roads. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Let's see....Dark Sider Cookies....or....Paul Bunyan Donuts....Hard Choice...Oh Hell....Rail....just meet us at Paul Bunyan's and bring the dam cookies....:22yikes:

Safe Rides...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Harvey, I have made the ride and it was an awesome trip with awesome cookies and a little follow the rail on the alphabet roads. :thumbup:
Sadly time was not on my side to play follow Rail. Maybe someday will get back up there and give Rail a taste of flying the hack wheel in a hard right hander.:22yikes:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Thanks guys wife really likes when you guys get me away from her to go riding. You know she needs a break from quiet, calm,relaxed me once and a awhile. Had a truely wonderful time with each and everyone of you. Rocket :shrug: I guess you too! :tongue: Harv,,, did you make it back to see my lawyer or is this saved for next time when you get to scare me??

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Thanks guys wife really likes when you guys get me away from her to go riding. You know she needs a break from quiet, calm,relaxed me once and a awhile. Had a truely wonderful time with each and everyone of you. Rocket :shrug: I guess you too! :tongue: Harv,,, did you make it back to see my lawyer or is this saved for next time when you get to scare me??
That's why Betty bakes cookies, the more she bakes the longer you stay away. LOL:lol::thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
That's why Betty bakes cookies, the more she bakes the longer you stay away. LOL:lol::thumbup:
Well than it works for all of us than don't it ;)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Well than it works for all of us than don't it ;)
I will say this Betty is a great sport to put up with all of our crap.:bow:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
I will say this Betty is a great sport to put up with all of our crap.:bow:
I am a catch and she knows it :shrug::lol::roll: I think she keeps me around because I can fix everything really :shock: she's cheap :lol: or I am arm candy for her one of the 2 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I am a catch and she knows it :shrug::lol::roll: I think she keeps me around because I can fix everything really :shock: she's cheap :lol: or I am arm candy for her one of the 2 :rolleyes:
You throw out a net, and you don't know what you get until you get it in the boat. Then it's to late!:22yikes::lol::lol::lol::lol::joke:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
You throw out a net, and you don't know what you get until you get it in the boat. Then it's to late!:22yikes::lol::lol::lol::lol::joke:
Showed this to my wife and she agreed with ya, and added I was too big to throw back ! Ouch I am hurt :lol:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Showed this to my wife and she agreed with ya, and added I was too big to throw back ! Ouch I am hurt :lol:
Rail remember it's not easy being me. Now it's not easy being you either.:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Rail remember it's not easy being me. Now it's not easy being you either.:lol:
Oh it's easy being me, it's other people being around me that not easy for them.;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts