GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in Marshfield WI. I was at Rail's house today. I took him some Chips Ahoy cookies. Lol. He was throwing a party and there were no Darkside cookies there! So this makes me think I'm right! THEY DON'T EXIST! LOL Sorry Rail. uploadfromtaptalk1404004819905.jpg

·
Registered
296 Posts
Say it ain't so! I was looking forward to a trip northward to taste the darkside goodness.

·
IronMan
17,472 Posts
ONLY THING GUARANTEED UP THERE IS CHEESE !:joke::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Say it ain't so! I was looking forward to a trip northward to taste the darkside goodness.
I hate to burst Boomers bubble , but without prior notice Darkside cookies disappear here pretty fast .

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I hate to burst Boomers bubble , but without prior notice Darkside cookies disappear here pretty fast .
Even if Betty did have a secret stash of darkside cookies hidden some where Rail radar would find them and lather them up with butter and make them vanish.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I bought that bubble making thingy for my granddaughters. they LOVED the HUGE bubbles!!!
I made ours but still perfecting the recipe for liquid. Daughter and I are having a blast with it . Kid at heart I guess is shiny through ,,,,again ;)
Got to get it perfected before our Wi fall ride in at the Dells .gotta !!

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Riverdawg be careful if you go to Cookie Central! Some were not as lucky as me and didn't get away.

uploadfromtaptalk1404146869858.jpg

·
6,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL I need to get me a hat to hit him with.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
If I was any good with photoshop, you guys would be wearing hats.:lol:
I will later this week when I get a break in the nonstop action around my house .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts