GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a place I can get my Alpine Primacy tire mounted in the Ft. Lauderdale Fl. area?? I don't think the MC dealers will install it. I could be wrong

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pep Boys did mine $10 here in Sanford…but I also bought the tire from them...
I bought mine from Tire rack and hope I did right thing by doing that. Benefit is, If you buy it from the same place you get it installed, if thy screw it up, they are responsible for it. In my case I'm screwed.

I emailed one our groups sponsors to see if they will install it Waiting for reply. Thanks

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I bought mine from Tire rack and hope I did right thing by doing that. Benefit is, If you buy it from the same place you get it installed, if thy screw it up, they are responsible for it. In my case I'm screwed.

I emailed one our groups sponsors to see if they will install it Waiting for reply. Thanks
How far away are you from uncle john ?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Take the wheel off the bike and carry it and your tire to Pep boys. Tell them it is for a custom trailer (left side for rotation mounting purposes)... Don't mention Goldwing...

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
or walmart - check local mc shops - $25 bucks here and take off bike / balance / put back on

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of our sponsors said they will do it for $55.00. I also found another tire dealer about 15 miles away that did it for someone else for $10.00. I'll go there first and like Uncle Johns suggested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts