GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it Nando in charge of passing them out? I can't remember.

Just a question, at this point: Does someone have to run a CT all the time to qualify for a number? In other words, does someone who just uses it for long trips qualify? Thanks

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dive Master said:
I run on car tires everyday. Do I get a Number?
I don't sh** in your yard, do I? :)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
trialsman said:
Is it Nando in charge of passing them out? I can't remember.

Just a question, at this point: Does someone have to run a CT all the time to qualify for a number? In other words, does someone who just uses it for long trips qualify? Thanks
You will need one. Once you figure out how much more power you can apply coming out of the corners and start leaving Toyo behind, you won't have a reason to switch!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Nando is in charge. PM him and he will hook you up.

Sorta curious how you are feeling about the performance of the Pirelli on dirt. If you have a chance to compare and contrast the car tire with how the motorcycle tire behaves on dirt, I'd sure be interested.

The bike seems to power through dirt a whole lot easier to me, but I am interested in what others are finding.

Cheers,
Scott

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While I would have no qualms about riding it in dirt, I would have to search it out and right now around here all the dirt has changed to mud. I'll pass on that, mainly because of the cleanup afterward.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got my Darksider number.....#37

I promise to follow the only rule:

I can put anything on my bike that I want. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts