GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When....Are...We....Having....The....Next....Meet....And....Greet....?
Last....Ride....In...Tenn....RedBird....Said...About...In...August
...Or....Sept... . We...Have...Many....New....Darksiders...Would....Be...Nice...To...Have...It...
Again.... Harvey....Hope...This...Is...Slow....Enough....For....You...

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I hope we have one Wing Nut! I would like to meet you, even if I only catch every third or forth word you say!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's ok do u understand sign language redbird does very well.:thumbup: Yep can't wait till next ride in hope it's soon like befroe we get 6 inchs of snow and temps are in the 40ish:tongue: and rocketman thanks for the reply 75 view and only one reply my buddy the ROCKETMAN

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
that's ok do u understand sign language redbird does very well.:thumbup: Yep can't wait till next ride in hope it's soon like befroe we get 6 inchs of snow and temps are in the 40ish:tongue: and rocketman thanks for the reply 75 view and only one reply my buddy the ROCKETMAN
6 inches of snow and 40 degrees , sounds like my kind of riding weather. Count me in :lol:

·
DSI Keeper
9,185 Posts
...Or....Sept... . We...Have...Many....New....Darksiders...Would....Be...Nice...To...Have...It...

Eh? What did you say sonny? Slow down when you speak, ya hear me, slow down. :lol:

I am ready for another meet and ride-in. I should say meet and try to keep up ride-in.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6 inches of snow and 40 degrees , sounds like my kind of riding weather. Count me in :lol:
yep with cookies and a cup of milk

Eh? What did you say sonny? Slow down when you speak, ya hear me, slow down. :lol:

I am ready for another meet and ride-in. I should say meet and try to keep up ride-in.
Yep let's see if I can damage more parts on bike hey I installed new hid lights you can see me coming?

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redbird where are you when is thing going to happen have to go out and ride and eat cookies...

·
Registered
775 Posts
count me in!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hi...Wing...Nut...you...did..very...good...I...understood...every...word!
I...agree...about...another...ride...in!
Lets...hope...Someone...(Red Bird)...is...willing...to...set...one...up!
Rocketman...is...semi...retired...so...he...should...have...no...problem...coming!
Maybe...I'll...let...the...Chief...come...this...time!
Remember...I'm...always...creeping ...on...this...board...so...watch...what...you...say!
I...hope...I...replied...slow...enough...for...you...since...I...know...you...listen...as...fast...as...you...talk!
:excited::biker::a13:

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Wing......Nut..................

Ple..........ase................bring....................more..................................cook

ies.........................................................................................................

and................................................................................brownies,.............

OK?

the......................cruiser :coffee1:

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wing......Nut..................

Ple..........ase................bring....................more..................................cook

ies.........................................................................................................

and................................................................................brownies,.............

OK?

the......................cruiser :coffee1:
Hi...Wing...Nut...you...did..very...good...I...understood...every...word!
I...agree...about...another...ride...in!
Lets...hope...Someone...(Red Bird)...is...willing...to...set...one...up!
Rocketman...is...semi...retired...so...he...should...have...no...problem...coming!
Maybe...I'll...let...the...Chief...come...this...time!
Remember...I'm...always...creeping ...on...this...board...so...watch...what...you...say!
I...hope...I...replied...slow...enough...for...you...since...I...know...you...listen...as...fast...as...you...talk!
:excited::biker::a13:
you... guys...are..great.. thats...why..i...love...this...place...

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Harvey please bring the cheif love to meet him and crusier nice to hear from you again and yes I'll ring the brownies with rails cookies we'll be like little kid with the sugar rush :tongue:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:thumbup::agree::thumbup: WOW! Talk about perfect riding weather! 6 inches of snow on the ground, sunny (hehehe just like my tire:lol:) 40° afternoon on clear roads . . . PERFECT!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Harvey please bring the cheif love to meet him and crusier nice to hear from you again and yes I'll ring the brownies with rails cookies we'll be like little kid with the sugar rush :tongue:
Did someone mention C.......OO........K........IE.........s ....?:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Indian 003.jpg

WN, are you sure you want me to bring this guy?

·
Registered
19,161 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Oh please, oh please, oh please,

Do not have it during Rockies Gold. I sure would hate to miss the darkside get together.

Can't wait to get together with you guys again, cookies, fudge and the chief. Doesn't get any better than that!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I'll talk to the Chief about his clothing attire. But they been on him so long they have grown roots.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I'll talk to the Chief about his clothing attire. But they been on him so long they have grown roots.
You sure that ain't fungus?:lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Ohio or KY. I like that thought. :thumbup: Better yet south west Wisconsin. Trust me my roads will surprise you. Closer equals more cookies ,just sayin:lol:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts