GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting here just in case they don't want our secret to get on rest of board.
I've got a Demon Sport on a professionally polished wheel, chrome valve stem and Dyna beads installed with less than 200 miles. $300
Deleted the rear tire as it was traded.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Wheel does look good. I wonder how long the shiny will last?

If I hadn't already pretty well decided to go with a Khumo for my first ct I would work with you on the Euforia especially since I have a brand new Demon sitting in my dining room to go on at the same time.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
PM sent!

·
Registered
248 Posts
The wheel and tire looks great! I wish I needed it....I'm in Lewisville, but I just wanted to wish you well as you recover. Hope all is well.
+1 on get well soon.
I would take it if I were currrently working. Who did the polishing?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I pulled them off bike this morning. The surgery I had was for a tendon in the left palm. I moved bike about 20 ft this morning but I'm not ready to operate clutch yet. 2 more weeks probably.

The shop that polishes is in Haslet Tx right off US 287. It is a nice shop that polishes just about any part. Their web site is americanshowpolish.com. They charged me $70 for the front wheel, and then $120 for a front and rear. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Jchefboyardee I replied to your PM

·
Registered
796 Posts
I pulled them off bike this morning. The surgery I had was for a tendon in the left palm. I moved bike about 20 ft this morning but I'm not ready to operate clutch yet. 2 more weeks probably.

The shop that polishes is in Haslet Tx right off US 287. It is a nice shop that polishes just about any part. Their web site is americanshowpolish.com. They charged me $70 for the front wheel, and then $120 for a front and rear. Couldn't be happier with the results.

thanks for the info. That's really close! I didn't know there was any business in Hasklet! thanks.

·
Registered
248 Posts

Yes, thanks Mike. I can trip over my left foot and fall into Haslet. I will have to check them out when I get back to working for a living!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have this wheel & tire available. Couple of people were interested but never got back to me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Rear Wheel

I'm interested in the wheel if it's still available?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts