GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if I didn't get everyone in the pic's. Man that was some good food.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Some good eattin at that place! :thumbup: Thanks for posting the pic"s!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Wish I'd been there.
MM

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
It looks like it could be the start of a world wide food shortage!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna have to go back and get another bbq quesadilla and fried banana pudding. WOW!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
There were several more from the SMRI that arrived as most of those in the pictures were leaving.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Hey Ronnie
Give me a shout and i will go with you:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do Wimpy, may wait till the weather cools down. It's hot in nooga!

·
Registered
624 Posts
JRhog,

Thanks for the pictures. I wish I had a name for everyone. I am in the second picture, dark blue shirt, taking a drink of tea. That is my wife, Linda to my right.

Great food, great fun, and a Great God!

Mike Jackson (aka MikeJay)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey osduck5,

I hope the hearing in your left ear has returned to normal. I know my wife gave it a real workout during lunch. :joke:
We enjoyed meeting you and am sure we will meet again.:thumbup:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hello wimpyhonda,

Thanks for leading the ride to Caryville and waiting on me to return from the gas station. :bow: I know several in the group were about to starve to death, because I noticed that most of our group were very malnourished! :22yikes:
Thanks also for the good deed you did for Dan. That is what makes us all better.:agree:
See you next time, ride safe and God Bless.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hey osduck5,

I hope the hearing in your left ear has returned to normal. I know my wife gave it a real workout during lunch. :joke:
We enjoyed meeting you and am sure we will meet again.:thumbup:
LOL! I didn't tell her I was not wearing my hearing aid! Just kidding! :wrong:Good to meet you all too!

That's me in the hi viz shirt!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JRhog,

Thanks for the pictures. I wish I had a name for everyone. I am in the second picture, dark blue shirt, taking a drink of tea. That is my wife, Linda to my right.

Great food, great fun, and a Great God!

Hey Mike, nice to meet you thanks for pointing yourself out in the picture. I wish more folks would do that also. I know a few that was there but not many. God is good all the time.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Hello wimpyhonda,

Thanks for leading the ride to Caryville and waiting on me to return from the gas station. :bow: I know several in the group were about to starve to death, because I noticed that most of our group were very malnourished! :22yikes:
Thanks also for the good deed you did for Dan. That is what makes us all better.:agree:
See you next time, ride safe and God Bless.

No problem on the wait Mike. Glad everyone enjoyed the meet and eat.

PS Got a PM from Dan hes back home safe:thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts