GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, 2000 Dart silver trailer, front built in cooler, chrome wheels in very good shape, $1400.00
Corbin heated seat, driver and passenger backrest, all leather with oval style drivers backrest, looks great and perfect fit on my Wing, $750.00
New never worn, Shoei rf 1000 full face X-large, dark titanium helmet, $175.00
Have pics on my I-phone, if PM I will send, prefer local pickup on trailer and Corbin seat, but happy to ship helmet anywhere. All items in excellent shape.

·
Registered
298 Posts
For sale, 2000 Dart silver trailer, front built in cooler, chrome wheels in very good shape, $1400.00
Corbin heated seat, driver and passenger backrest, all leather with oval style drivers backrest, looks great and perfect fit on my Wing, $750.00
New never worn, Shoei rf 1000 full face, dark titanium helmet, $175.00
Have pics on my I-phone, if PM I will send, prefer local pickup on trailer and Corbin seat, but happy to ship helmet anywhere. All items in excellent shape.
I'm interested in the seat. Pics?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Helmet is X-large and a dark titanium color, sorry forgot to put size, new never worn, just not a full face helmet guy here, but a great helmet for those that are.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Randy,

I got the pics and I have a couple of other questions. How old is the seat? How many miles? Do you have a cover?

Billy

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Billy not sure how old the seat is, came on the bike when I bought it, I have put about 15,000 miles on the seat. I use Lexol leather cleaner and the seat has held up very well, and in my opinion is the best looking seat on a Goldwing of all the customs. It is a firm seat, but I have ridden many long rides and always was comfortable. I do not have a cover, but has always been stored inside.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTT, several request for pics and I completely understand. Not technically inclined here, but do have pics of all items on my cell phone, and am happy to text them if you PM me or if anyone knows how to upload here and might consider helping, I would appreciate. If not I will try to get someone to help me locally, probably a 10 year old, lol, and relist with pics in a week or so. Thank everyone for their interest, Randy

·
Registered
298 Posts
BTT, several request for pics and I completely understand. Not technically inclined here, but do have pics of all items on my cell phone, and am happy to text them if you PM me or if anyone knows how to upload here and might consider helping, I would appreciate. If not I will try to get someone to help me locally, probably a 10 year old, lol, and relist with pics in a week or so. Thank everyone for their interest, Randy

Here is the seat.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Billy, really appreciate posting the pics, hope I can return the favor sometime, Randy

·
Registered
298 Posts
Here are the rest

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sent PM

I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Helmet is still available, and yes I do have a paypal account. Always used it to pay, I guess it will work the other way as well.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTT, several have shown interest but no deals closed, all items still available

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.