GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a dash, or maybe more correctlly called , an instrument panel cover? What i am looking for is something that will cut down on the reflection on the back of the Tulsa shield that i have . It seems like i can see the dash in there just as good as when i look down on it sometimes :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I seem to get quite a bit of reflection on the shield , if the sun is just right. The silver color of the panel reflects quite a bit.
I even thought that if it was painted a flat color , it would not reflect as much, but i really don't want to go that route if i don't have to .
So how about it , anyone have any suggestions......................
Joe.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wind Shield or Window?

Just my opinion but you should be looking over the top of your wind shield, not through it. It's a wind shield, not a window.

I hope I'm not to direct and I know to each his/her own but how can see through the wind sheild during the rain?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ben U .
Guess you have never sat behind a Tulsa extra tall . you would have to be about 7 ft tall to see over that one . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have ridden in the rain with it , not that bad if you keep it polished.
Joe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts