GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've developed a compact but secure 'Snap-On' dash mount for '01-'11 GL1800's. It currently will accommodate most RAM mounts.
No adhesives, no fasteners. Powdercoated aluminum construction.

Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Car Steering part

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Very nice good job. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I've developed a compact but secure 'Snap-On' dash mount for '01-'11 GL1800's. It currently will accommodate most RAM mounts.
If you show me a picture of one of these mounted on a '11 model year GL1800 I'll commit to buying 1,000 of 'em. I'll be a distributor for every 2011 Goldwing out there.

·
IronMan
19,408 Posts
I'VE GOT 2011 BUT NO TIME TO RIDE IT WILL LAST FOREVER THIS WAY :lol:

·
Registered
10,843 Posts

View attachment 25938
It's hard to tell from the picture. Do devices affixed to this bracket interfere with viewing the gauges/instruments?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know the question has been ask before, but no answer. Will you be fabricating these and selling them? If not will you give us the details how you made this so we can replicate it.

Thank you.
I am interested in marketing them. Probably some on EBAY, but also from the unfinished website, www.wingmounts.com.
I still need to run over some more railroad tracks and pot holes to make sure it's ready to share.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.