GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally loaded Jon's newest skin on my I way but I can't get the dashboard to come up. I know the load worked because I have the new audio screen but no matter where I touch the screen I can't get the dashboard. Anybody know what I might be missing? No matter where I touch the screen it just switches to the pointer.
Mark

·
Registered
900 Posts
Try clicking on the red X on the side bar on the left side, closing it,then touch the top of the screen, and it should come up.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did that a hundred times it just goes right back to the pointer screen, no dashboard.

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
On the latest version, the lower-left corner of the dashboard selection area is just to the right and slightly below the lower-right corner of the time button and extends all the way over to the waypoint flag button in the RH corner of the map page.

The 'NoCursor.skn' file in the MapPage folder should be dated 11/18/2006.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't get it to come up. Maybe I did something else wrong. On my PC that file date is today, I guess because I downloaded it this morning. I also renamed my original J&A Day to J&A dayold and I can still bring that up as before, maybe I need to delete that original file? Also on the new skin, I don't have the music buttons or the 1 & 2 for the search pages like on the original. I guess I should delete it and try loading it again, what do you think?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts