GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad you got it done. I don't know why it is becoming a big deal to get tires mounted these days but seems to be getting harder and harder to get someone to do it. We (us) need to work on a database where we can get them mounted.

Welcome and congrats! :congrats:

That's a quote from Murgie. I will start this thread for a start of the database.

King George Tire in King George VA will mount mc or ct for $10 if you carry in your rim/tire. They will put your beads and valve stems in too.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
"Flemington Yamaha" on the Circle in Flemington, NJ will mount a CT. Will also add beads and 90° metal valve stems. If you ask, they will use soapy water for mounting instead of that sticky Yamaha Tire Lube. $30 if you take them the tire and wheel only. (Beads and metal stems are extra.)

300 U.S. 202
Flemington, NJ 08822
PH: (908.) 237-0099
Drop-off or call for appointment.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
$25.00 U carry in. Will uninstall and install CT or MC tires! I had a peek at there tire machine...very nice!

LUCKY U CYCLES
9807 NORTH HWY 301
Wildwood, FL 34785
352-330-0047

·
Registered
86 Posts
Database of CT installers

Walmarts in Oklahoma City, OK will install your car tire on rim if you bring in just rim & new tire for only$5.00. They will put in your dynabeads too.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
4 Boys Tire
424 S. Nova Rd. Daytona Beach, Fl.
They have mounted 5 tires for me on wheels I bring to them.
Price ranged from $8 to $20 depending on how hard the ROF's were to mount.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Add me buddy . PM sent with phone number in case you list them over the years .

·
Registered
831 Posts
tire mounting

Keep 'em coming!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Accurate cycle service
40114 Webster road
Lagrange Ohio 44050
330 225 1107
will mount darkside tire on rim but will not install on bike...
not positive about cost, but remove old tire, mount new tire, balance, and dispose of old tire it
may be around $30. call to be sure....
This is a one man repair shop and the owner owns a goldwing and is a great Honda Mechanic.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Honda of Knoxville will mount it....carry in was $35 mounted and balanced. If on bike, normal tire change rates apply.

I have had another place, independent auto service place, mount tire here in West Knoxville but I believe the owner may be a memeber here and do not want to list his business unless he wants to do it himself. Not sure if he wants it known to the public.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Lincoln Nebraska

HVC Cycle
360 SW 25th Street, ST #6
Lincoln, NE 68522
402-817-4795

Don't remember the price; but was reasonable

·
Registered
693 Posts
installer

Moto Milano
Windham, ME
pricing same as any "internet" tire that you bring to them.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts