1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Leaving out of Leakey on my GS one morning I stopped at the Exxon for gas. The picnic table in front was being held down by four or five old ranchers. After fueling, I went inside to pick up some snacks for roadside stops and could tell they were looking a my non-cruiser type bike that they were so accustom to seeing and muttering amongst themselves.

Walking back to my bike I heard one tell another "Yea, but that thing looks like it would pierce a cow's heart".

I assumed he was referring to the characteristic "beak" the beemer sports.

Also was amazed thinking he would be more concerned with the damage I would do to one of his cows over what the cow would do to me.

I just chuckled to myself as I geared up to go whip the sisters.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice shoes

I especially like the velcro closure shoes on the fella without the hat.
Bob VanNess'ster
If'n you really like 'em, I have several pairs and could probably be able to afford to send you a pair! My over-the-ankle riding boots, however, are not velcro. So I do have to remember how to tie them, don't like slip-on boots.;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I was fixin to reply that them ain't Texans. I'm a Texan and those guys ain't.:thumbup::lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
The rurality was almost painful.

Rurality=reality!!! Those good ol' boys provide a multitude of goodies for all of us (and don't forget corn for our beloved ethanol). Observing a different lifestyle S/B an enjoyable experience without being pained.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts