GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
2,731 Posts
Welcome

I'm new to Wings, and new to this board. That said, anyone have any day trips planned, and wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along?
Congrats on the new Wing. I'm just 8 miles down the road from you, lets compare stories sometime soon. PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call when weather and time permits.

The "Colorado Rascals" will be doing a number of spring, summer and fall rides as soon as the weather permits. They'll be posted here, of course.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You mean you're able to get out and ride where you live.
Not much riding at the moment. In fact, I've ridden my Wing from the dealer to my garage, in a snowstorm, and that's it. I bought it last week and the weather's been bad since. Two weeks ago, we had 60's. I'm waiting for it to warm up at least into the 40's.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought my first about 3 years ago, after completion of MSF course. 87 Yamaha XV535 Virago. 1 year later I graduated to a 94 Honda Shadow 1100. Less than a week ago I bought an 05 Goldwing. Virtually new with only 7600 miles.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats KGRIFF!! You will love the wing! Catch you on one of the rides!

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
Hey Welcome Kgriff !!

We've actually been out a few times already this year, even at this altitude !

You've got some awesome roads up around that area, Rist Canyon over to Stove Prairie, Poudre Canyon and all kinds of others.

And we are always looking for an excuse to get together (read party !!)

Congrats on that new to you wing !! You're going to love it !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts