GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its that time of year again. We will be in Daytona and set up at the Sunshine Mall Vendor Area which is across from Jim Walker Honda in South Daytona Beach on US #1.

We hope you can stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I should be down there on the 4th. I will have to come by and harass ya after I have Lewis do some work for me.

Thanks again Hal for always offering great service to all of us. This coupon now gives me an excuse to go. I tell the wife I have to go in order to get my free filter. As usual that will bring a smile, but she knows better.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Daytona

Steve, Hope you come by the Bushtec display and say "howdy" ! Look forward to seeing all our friends.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Hal,

THX!!
We'll see ya there.
Also, would it apply to the new Shadow Aero that I just purchased from you?? hint-hint........... :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Hal,

Looks like I am going to have to wait for Americade to see you. Meesh told me to either Marry her or paint the damned house. I should be finished painting in about 1 more week...LOL

Bulldog

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tires aren't a good item for road shows but if you want something specific we will bring it.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Thank you Hal. :s27:
Lets hope you get some cooperation and nobody tries to abuse your kind gesture.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey John, I will definitely be stopping by to see ya, and pick up my new trailer!! 8)

And, Hal, I will be by to see ya too, with cash in hand for all the goodies on my list. Thanks for the great offer on the oil filter! :lol:

Michael

1 - 11 of 11 Posts