Discussion Starter #1
Daytona bike week luncheon dates are:

March 4th and March 6th @ Whistle Junction

See Florida Lunch Schedule for address.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always 12 noon unless noted for another time. Most of us try and get there a little early to socialize and BS.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Looks like we'll be staying over in Altemonte Springs on Tues, Wed and Thurs, so we'll hit the Wednesday lunch, then ride into Daytona for the Friday lunch too, before heading back to Tampa Bay on Friday afternoon.

-

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Looks like we'll be staying over in Altemonte Springs on Tues, Wed and Thurs, so we'll hit the Wednesday lunch, then ride into Daytona for the Friday lunch too, before heading back to Tampa Bay on Friday afternoon.

-
...where at, Brian? There are a couple Orlando guys maybe we can make a dinner or b'fast date near your hotel or something.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
...where at, Brian? There are a couple Orlando guys maybe we can make a dinner or b'fast date near your hotel or something.
I think it's the Comfort Inn..., might be the Clarion..., in Altemonte Springs..., I4 and SR-436 (Exit 92). We used to always stay at the Hampton Inn right there, but it gets a bit pricey after a while. That would be great if we could tee something up, maybe dinner one evening.

:thumbup:

-

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I think it's the Comfort Inn..., might be the Clarion..., in Altemonte Springs..., I4 and SR-436 (Exit 92). We used to always stay at the Hampton Inn right there, but it gets a bit pricey after a while. That would be great if we could tee something up, maybe dinner one evening.

:thumbup:

-

Busy Busy Busy area around there. Watch your 6, 3 and your 9. You best be like one of those stuffed dogs that head moves constantly !!

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Busy Busy Busy area around there. Watch your 6, 3 and your 9. You best be like one of those stuffed dogs that head moves constantly !!
Busy? Hardly. Just a bit of traffic. Rush hour in downtown Toronto is BUSY! :lol:

We stay at that corner every year for Bike Week. It's not too bad.

-

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let me know about a dinner or breakfast, I only live about 6 miles from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts