GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes-siree-bob, Dayton did not disappoint this year when it came to seeing some “interesting” stuff. While traveling around to the various sites and venues I stumbled across what appeared to be yet another new Trike design. Obviously this one was far from the standards that we have come to expect. Yes, this was a design more befitting an operation that was only after a few bucks, and it was clear that this design was making one buck at a time due to the efforts of that lone star performing and the audio system that did seem to be greatly overmatched to the speakers on the Trike. Certainly just a novelty and I don’t expect to see too many of these out on the road.

Bachelor Parties maybe. LOL

·
IronMan
17,451 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
"WHAT" the. Where was old Dad when this was spotted. I wasn't even told about it, a text pic would have been nice. You and Randall left me out in the cold and I have to see it here. Forget that raise in your allowance. and where can I get one or three?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I think Becky will be making that NOT happen!!!

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Very interesting, all I can see is a lady with nice long legs.
Where is the Trike ????????????????????

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Quick thinking on your part there Bob. hahahahahaha
My thinking on this is the Three Amigios call all just dream about owning a Trike like this. The wives would make sure of it and even if they did get one for sure no pretty long legged women going to be dancing on the pole. Fact is the only pole around would be wrapped around some heads if these type shenanigans occurred.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My thinking on this is the Three Amigios call all just dream about owning a Trike like this. The wives would make sure of it and even if they did get one for sure no pretty long legged women going to be dancing on the pole. Fact is the only pole around would be wrapped around some heads if these type shenanigans occurred.
Roger, I think this will be just another 8X10 pretty picture posted on the internet that turns out to be pie in the sky for many who might want one. But you just know that there will still be some who will actually believe that one day they might just get one . . . . . .. . . . . . . then they get wacked with the slap of reality and the dream all goes away.:thumbup:

Well, one thing is for sure, it does not appear that this took years to build.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
The first thing I did when we got to Sturgis a few years ago, was to hire the same Attorneys this guy was hiring.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
The first thing I did when we got to Sturgis a few years ago, was to hire the same Attorneys this guy was hiring.

You probably needed a few lawyers after this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>just saying!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Roger, I think this will be just another 8X10 pretty picture posted on the internet that turns out to be pie in the sky for many who might want one. But you just know that there will still be some who will actually believe that one day they might just get one . . . . . .. . . . . . . then they get wacked with the slap of reality and the dream all goes away.:thumbup:

Well, one thing is for sure, it does not appear that this took years to build.

One thing for sure, one can get a trike like this one a whole lot faster than others I've heard about. I would say it probably too about one day and a couple cases of beer to build this one. :lol:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

That lawyers assistant on the left does appear to be well rounded in the avenues of the letters of the law. ;)

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Yo Kit, so that's the Trike? Nice.......i think you will be pleased, best of both worlds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts