GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new Honda dealer in Daytona( Randy Epling), He is really a great guy. This is going to be a fantastic dealership selling and servicing, Honda, Suzuki, Kawaski, Yamaha and Boss Hoss. This would be a great place to meet all our Forum friends. Lets pick a day and time and do it.
Capt Bob

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I'm going to take run down the 14th to see all the vendors before the crowd hits. I'll make a point to check out this dealership.

Bartman

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
salyzyn said:
Arn Butt Bill said:
when is Biketoberfest?
October 19th to 22nd with fluffy unofficial bits before and after.

http://www.biketoberfest.org/
That's the weekend of Chapter GA-D's Fun Day with proceeds going to the DDKing Recovery Fund...
Who'd pass up a fun day full of tunes and hobo stew for just another Daytona
beer bash, topless sweat-hogs, and traffic?

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
salyzyn said:
[quote="Arn Butt Bill":2zajxbg2]when is Biketoberfest?
October 19th to 22nd with fluffy unofficial bits before and after.
Who'd pass up a fun day full of tunes and hobo stew for just another Daytona
beer bash, topless sweat-hogs, and traffic?[/quote:2zajxbg2]Maybe you should contact Hal to organize a collection dish at his booth for DDKing?

If it will make you feel better, we put our Biketoberfest week at our Timeshare in Daytona into the pool this year to clear us for the possible birth of our first grandchild around this time rather than considering going topless down main street again ...

Normally we organize a group ride from the Lake Mary rest stop at 9:30 Saturday Morning to the Sunshine Mall for Lunch. If my Grandson is not an issue at that time, I will still take that same slow medium scenic ride if anyone wishes to join me. One year we even picked up with Red and the rest of the Tampa Gang half way ...

·
Registered
732 Posts
v8capt wrote:
There is a new Honda dealer in Daytona( Randy Epling), He is really a great guy. This is going to be a fantastic dealership selling and servicing, Honda, Suzuki, Kawaski, Yamaha and Boss Hoss.
Where is this new dealership located?
It would be nice if his shop prices were not on the rape side of the other two dealerships in the Daytona area.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Randy took over the Jim Walker dealership in south Daytona. The new dealership is on International Drive @ I 95. It's the Mark Martin Bldg. Believe me it's going to be a big deal.
Capt Bob

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll be parking bikes during Biketoberfest at Calvary Baptist Church, and Community Methodist Church, (one block south of Main St) . We do this to help out the Church. Good parking, and cheap. Calvary Baptist Church is located on Earl St., at Peninsula St, right behind the Ocean Center, Two blocks west of main st., I'll be here most of the time. Look forward to see you there.

·
Registered
399 Posts
There are 3 of us ....BMW,HD and an1800 hoping to ride down there from Vermont......I was hoping it wasn't the crazyness of March........Anyway,I want to go Skyline Dr........and then through the Carolinas etc. on the same type of roads......avoiding the slabs until it's time to come home...and maybe not even then......would really like to have a good route to go south.......e mail me......joy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts