:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Going back to what ya really like is priceless . :yes1:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
How many miles on the Michelin Pilot Activ? Can you do a write up on your experience with this tire? Compare it hopefully to the BT45 or any other tire? Thanks and enjoy the ride!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
WELCOME back. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many miles on the Michelin Pilot Activ? Can you do a write up on your experience with this tire? Compare it hopefully to the BT45 or any other tire? Thanks and enjoy the ride!! :thumbup:
I had a Michelin on my previous bike when I traded it in, but hadn't had it on long enough to give a good assessment. I will do that when I get more miles on this one.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I had a Michelin on my previous bike when I traded it in, but hadn't had it on long enough to give a good assessment. I will do that when I get more miles on this one.
Ok....thanks! BTW...have you tried the BT45?

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I have had a BT-45 before, and it is a great tire. It still had a good bit of tread left when I changed, but had begun to cup out on the edges. If I remember correctly, it had around 17K at that point. The reason I put the Michelin on the last two times is because that was what the dealer had in stock at the time. They put them on a lot of trikes.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts