GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of months ago someone on this board was going to interview for "Deal Or No Deal".

Did we ever hear if he made the show?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Went and auditioned but very seriously doubt I have a chance of being picked out of thousands of people who did the same.They keep the tapes for 2 years so who knows.Would be nice playing for 3 million plus the girls are nice to look at. :wink:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
STEALTH CRUISER said:
Went and auditioned but very seriously doubt I have a chance of being picked out of thousands of people who did the same.They keep the tapes for 2 years so who knows.Would be nice playing for 3 million plus the girls are nice to look at. :wink:
Thanks for the reply. Hope you get called!

Please keep us informed! :D

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Zonker said:
A couple of months ago someone on this board was going to interview for "Deal Or No Deal".

Did we ever hear if he made the show?
My gay friend goes to them auditions all the time. He was on jeapordy one time and won some good money. He bought a brand new gold wing with alot of chrome on it. He is pretty smart for a gay guy. :yes1:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Az, What's with the "He is pretty smart for a gay guy" comment? I was unaware of any correlation between sexual orientation and intelligence.

You've mentioned your 'gay friend' a couple of times. I don't refer to my friends as my Catholic friend, bald friend, twice divorced friend, lesbian friend or alcoholic friend. 'Friend' alone seems to work best for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts