GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am heading out to the Dealer Expo in Indianapolis in the morning.

Hope to see some new stuff for the year 09. If I do, I will let you all know what I saw.

Meesh and her friends will be staying home, keeping the fires burning. Somebody has to do it...LOL

I am afraid that the show is going to be filled with scooters and cheap motorbikes that come out of the Orient. It appears that all of the big boys will be there as well.

I have reservations at the, Westin Indianapolis, 50 South Capitol Avenue. Anybody going to be in the area look us up (Luther Hitt).

Adios

Bulldog

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bulldog a couple of friends and i will be there Saurday only.
Think getting there early at Lucas stadium have never wentmore than the one day though.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hey Jon,

Take a lot of pictures. Cindy and I can't make it. Taking her to Cozumel for Valentines Day.

Get some pic's of the new Champion Trike. If you would, send them E-Mail at Work.

Hope your taking Grimes, he needs a new ride........................

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dave
Will be taking Grimes he has no bike now. Barb the purchasing Dept her husband and judy and i are headed to Mexico in april. Did you get good flight prices this year?

Hal will you guys have a booth there?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I had really hoped to make it again this year, but it just wasn't in the cards. Enjoy the eye candy, and give us the scoop on the new stuff.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Meesh and her friends will be staying home, keeping the fires burning. Somebody has to do it...LOL

Adios

Bulldog
Does this mean that she will be staying home to make me a CheeseCake..
I just can't wait,,,,, No Wheels,, none for you... you never share with me.
Call me when it's done Meesh !!!
I'm going to call Patti Crocker at work right away and let her know too...lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
I saw the Dawg today. Yep the new Lucas Stadium was half filled with bikes form the orient. Turn out appeared low as well. I saw a few nice products but overall was dissapointed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts