GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a new 07 Goldwing. Does anyone have a suggestion for a dealer in Central Fl? I can go farther but would like to start between Tampa and Daytona.

·
Registered
537 Posts
leesburg is good,,,,,,,,,,,and the new dealer at I-75 and 54

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Fun Bike Center in Lakeland on US 92. Tell Dave (GM ) that Gordon sent you....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Honda in Leesburg off main street. They're great with their prices and have a full line of accessories. Lakeland Fun Bike center, unless they've changed recently mostly spealize in off road sports and their prices aren't that great.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I just picked up my 07 Wing last weekend from Fun Bike Center in Lakeland and took it in for service yesterday -- 10 miinutes after dropping mine off for service was out the door on a loaner Wing for some more riding!

They will deal with you on the price and I really liked their approach! They've got a great selection of units available in all colors!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yeh..haven't been to Leesburg Honda, now Champions Honda, but received a email flyer from them this week stating they have 75 '06 Wings in stock. 75. That's a lot..and they start at $15,999. Will admit when I was shopping for an '06 last winter I got lied to by a Leesburg salesguy on the phone, but I believe in giving folk two chances, plus they could not/would not match prices with Southern. So I bought from Southern. Just my $.02.

Ride long and safe..and it's your money, spend it where it'll do you the most good.

John
ETC (SW) USN ret
The Sabre Group ret
EDS ret
'06 GL18HPNAC6

1 - 7 of 7 Posts