GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine would like to try a demo ride on a 2004 GL1800 and he lives in Ashville NC. Could any of you recommend a dealer in his area. Also which has the best price out the door? He was thinking of buying a HD Sportster and I have talked him out of it. Now he wants to try the GL1800. Any feed back will be great. :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Not sure of dealers in Asheville, Hensersonville is close but the chance of getting a demo ride is slim to none. Foothills motorsports in Easley Sc Just outside of Greenville about 60 miles from Asheville might be your best bet on getting a test ride., the folks there are very helpful.

·
Registered
59 Posts
MR motorcycle is in ashville on highway 25 (I think it is) 3 or 4 miles from the parkway. They are a big all brands (japanese) dealer. I have been in there about a half dozen time...but not sure if you can get a demo ride. I have a friend who bought a bike there and he said they met schroader's price.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Gladiator, Do you trust the guy enough to take your bike for the ride he is looking for? Seems that if you do trust him, that would cut out a lot of crap.

Good Hunting.

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Bulldog said:
Gladiator, Do you trust the guy enough to take your bike for the ride he is looking for? Seems that if you do trust him, that would cut out a lot of crap.

Good Hunting.

Bulldog
There are a few miles between NY and NC... and the temperature isn't cooperating right now. Besides, he probably wants to order the bike NOW so he'll be ready for the warm Spring days! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts