GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Unless you're planning on buying from your hometown dealer... don't forget that you can always have a bike shipped to you. Hell... some of the board members here would be glad to ride it to you, and... <ahem>... break it in for ya!

:wink:
Tom

·
Registered
57 Posts
When I was shopping in September, the best deals that I could find was Hal at Directline and Champion Honda on Long Island, NY. I chose the NY route as it was a few hundred miles closer and a few hundreds dollars cheaper.

Incidentally, my local dealer who I had done a fair amount of previous business and indicatd to him I was buying a cash deal for the best price, couldn't / wouldn't touch the price by $1800

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
eweingarden said:
Anyone know whos got the best prices for a 2007 Wing in the Northeast? Thanks.

Ed
Don't think any of them are considered discounters like Hal. Heard good things about one in western MA something motorports, not motorsports international. Having a brain fart on the name.

I got mine from East Coast Cycles near Philly since Hal didn't have what I wanted and they did, at a discount.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Troy city garage... has decent prices... Minimal dealer support and sales people that let you know that they are doing you a favor by being there... Walked in with check book in hand to buy a Wing AND a Scooter... Left 2 hours later after being told by sales folks that they were just too busy at that time and could we return................................

Well... Did not return.... Another independent dealer who handled the burgman scooters came within $100... and Sportline Power equipment in Glens Falls came within $500 on the Goldwing, and they have been truly great to work with..

jmho...

Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts