GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is always something we cannot live without.

Here is a picture of the latest - a decal for the back of the helmet for a MotorTrike. Got it off ebay, $7.00 for two, free shipping. Just had to have it. Hey, I've wasted more in an hour in a dimly lit tavern.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Harry...Cabin fever must be bad this year if you have fallen prey to puzzle working. :?:

Great looking decal and you did a fine job.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Nice, Harry. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Harry, I am not too good on eBay...can you give me the address?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Harry send us a link to that Ebay site because that is cool and you have all ready found the site

·
Registered
602 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
220 Posts
These look great, and at a pretty good price. I just ordered two black ones, which should look good on a white helmet.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I just ordered my two gold ones. Thanks for pointing them out.

·
Registered
305 Posts
The seller of these decals is going to check on making some reflective decals which would make these a great saftey item

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
There is always something we cannot live without.

Here is a picture of the latest - a decal for the back of the helmet for a MotorTrike. Got it off ebay, $7.00 for two, free shipping. Just had to have it. Hey, I've wasted more in an hour in a dimly lit tavern.

Harry,
Someone as famous as you should be able to charge more that $7. to display that advertising message!

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ben - sorry to see you were put out by me letting others know about something I thought they could be interested in. :shrug:
So lets just let it die. :bow:
BTW - I have no interest in that product, or in shifters, or in brakes, or MotorTrike. They were just for information only.

And why the great big typeface? So we could see 'that' where 'than' should have been?

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
I was going to order one but the guy on ebay said it wouldn't stick to my forehead :shock: and that it was for Helmets. I sent him a picture of my helmet, and he said it wont stick to it either!! :!: So I will just look at Harries.........

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Ben - sorry to see you were put out by me letting others know about something I thought they could be interested in. :shrug:
So lets just let it die. :bow:
BTW - I have no interest in that product, or in shifters, or in brakes, or MotorTrike. They were just for information only.

And why the great big typeface? So we could see 'that' where 'than' should have been?
Harry. It was my feeble attempt at a joke :joke: except for the typo. Sorry 'bout dat.

Are you snowed in? ;)

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was going to order one but the guy on ebay said it wouldn't stick to my forehead :shock: and that it was for Helmets. I sent him a picture of my helmet, and he said it wont stick to it either!! :!: So I will just look at Harries.........
George - I got a spare - if you can use gold. Or you can look at mine, and its on the BACK of my helmet, so other slowpokes can see it.....
I am waiting for the new version, in reflective color, before I put em on the rest the Fiberglass Stetsons........

·
Registered
8,027 Posts
George - I got a spare - if you can use gold. Or you can look at mine, and its on the BACK of my helmet, so other slowpokes can see it.....
I am waiting for the new version, in reflective color, before I put em on the rest the Fiberglass Stetsons........

You have seen my Helmet :shock:

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts