GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you feel the need to hype someone else's company even after it has been deleted once then I must remind you that you should do that kind of stuff on the other vendor's message board.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
:shock: What I miss, what I miss?

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Way to go, Hal. Your board, your rules.

Thanks for allowing us to use it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I smell another lawsuit...... Just kiddin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good fer ya Hal!!!!!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
PoleCat said:
See what happens when you sleep until 10:43? We had a 10 page thread on the secret sex life of POLECAT!! Meby LaMont will send you a copy for a Christmas present! :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Don't know what was deleted, but I do know that some of the people who are fairly new to the site don't realize that it's sponsored by a vendor.

Yes, I know it says at the top of the page "Sponsored by Honda Direct Line," but not everyone reads everything on every web page.

That being said, I am aware of who sponsors the site, and Hal is the source for all my "safety chrome." :D

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
davidmc wrote: We had a 10 page thread on the secret sex life of POLECAT!!

I can't bellieve a discussion of Polecat's sex life lasted ten pages. I understood that story was a thin book! :lol:

Sorry Polecat, couldn't resist the operning :?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
davidmc said:
PoleCat said:
See what happens when you sleep until 10:43? We had a 10 page thread on the secret sex life of POLECAT!! Meby LaMont will send you a copy for a Christmas present! :D
Yup, I like the 3 chapter were RRIXX is working on this farm and the farmer has three daughters, and two of the three are ..........well, I don't want'na spoil your reading it................LOL..... :yes:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Huh?

I thought the first line in the PoleCat short story started "When men were men and sheep were scared . . ." :lol:

Dan

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Thought I had lost it there. Saw the 1st post, went back later and couldn't find it. Then saw the "deleted the 2nd time" and felt alot better.
Your fast Hal.............

·
Registered
747 Posts
do what you gotta do, its your site, we love it and someone doesnt know the rules or doesnt understand your're paying for it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
WHAT UP? U go Hal !
What happen someone. Look Hal. If your going to flex those key pad arms you should at least warn us so we can watch. Some could of brought popcorn and marsh mellows. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Hal wrote:
If you feel the need to hype someone else's company even after it has been deleted once then I must remind you that you should do that kind of stuff on the other vendor's message board.
Sounds correct to me.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
What about BRAND-X?

On the subject of hyping someone else's company, I'd like to take this oportunity to promote a company that really needs the advertizing.
Just about everyone compares their products to BRAND-X, but have you noticed, you can't find one supplier, Hal included, who stocks BRAND-X.
I don't think It's asking too much of Hal to donate a little ad space here just to keep good ole BRAND-X from going down the tubes. How about it folks?
Buy some BRAND-X or we'll lose the products that we always compare the good stuff to. Remember...BRAND-X..The stuff the other guy bought.
:a13:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Hal, Just so I can understand the "Rules" better? For example, If I start a thread about how good Traxxion is, is that in violation of what you are trying to explain? Or could you explain it in more detail for some of us "Retarded" people. Thanks.

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Re: What about BRAND-X?

Dream Catcher said:
On the subject of hyping someone else's company, I'd like to take this oportunity to promote a company that really needs the advertizing.
Just about everyone compares their products to BRAND-X, but have you noticed, you can't find one supplier, Hal included, who stocks BRAND-X.
I don't think It's asking too much of Hal to donate a little ad space here just to keep good ole BRAND-X from going down the tubes. How about it folks?
Buy some BRAND-X or we'll lose the products that we always compare the good stuff to. Remember...BRAND-X..The stuff the other guy bought.
:a13:
http://hondadirectlineusa.com/vtx/byBra ... =956503631 8)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts