GL1800Riders Forums banner

DELETED

1K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  All Boots No Saddle 
#1 ·
DELETED

#4 ·
Nice to hear from you. I work on a program that improves the software that operates the US Navy's primary fighter/attack aircraft, the F/A-18 Hornet. Always trying to make it work better so iron gets on the target, the enemy goes down in flames, and our heros come home safe and sound.

Take care out there and come back in one piece. Wish you the best of luck and thanks from an American that cares.

#5 ·
DD

You be sure and take care over there.

Thank you for your service, both overseas and at home.

I'm glad to know we have LEOs looking out for us over there.

Dep

#9 ·
Chris, I assume you will pass on our appreciation to Dan for his work in trying to keep our men and women safe.

Remind him of that first ride we took with him up Park Road 4 near Marble Falls several years ago. I can still see the twin orange bikes of Diver Dan and Diver Kath leading this long line of GL1800s as we snaked along the road.

We wish him well and hope he can keep in touch with us as his "hitch" moves along.

Mesquite Bob

#11 ·
DD, be safe, keep low and

THANKS

My sister lives in San Marcos, I was out there this past August on the HD, may was it hot....take care, tell your buds that there is a bunch of old fart bikers thinking about them..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.