GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was informed by Bob U he is not going to be able to make it as his son is getting married . I offered to get my licenses to marry them there , but I have not heard a reply yet . I know I will be cheaper and way more entertaining!
Anyways he always brings a small table or 2 for setting up coffee on. I will not have room to bring any tables . So if you have a way to haul a couple down please do . They will sit outside my room by soda machine . So keep that in mind. I will have my 60 cup urn and 30 cup perk also . If somebody wants to bring creamer , sugar and cups that's would be awesome .

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Rail, Jen and I will bring one small camping table (24"x24"?), sugar, creamer, and cups.

I just can't believe that Bob and Beth didn't teach their son to prioritize better ;)! Bob and Beth, congrats on the wedding. Hope you have a great weekend. We'll miss you two this spring, but will look forward to the fall ride-in.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Thanks for "covering" for me Ron & Tepee.

Will sure miss the Dells Ride, it's always a great time, have a cup of coffee for me.

Ride Safe all, see you at the Fall Ride, Bob & Beth

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Bob and Beth you will be missed...but we will definitely see you guys before the fall ride in...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yes you will be

Yes wade you said it right:bow: Bobby U and Beth your words of wisdom will be missed:nojoke:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys . One more thing off list :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts