GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George is wondering around in the west somewhere and he asked me if could check out to see what is going on with Mayflower hotel and what's the deal with them closing early for season. So I called and talked to manager today , she said they will confirm with me Monday as to motel and price via email.As of right now it's Copa Cabana motel. I will hopefully receive email from manager Monday to confirm price and motel for sure. As soon as I hear you all will hear. Does this make me Goerge's secretary now ?? :eek:4: great I am an alien servant. Though it would be a while yet before I was giving this duty.
Your alien secretary Rail :roll:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Congrats on your new job! Now take a brake and go have a cookie!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
That does not make sense...I already have resevations at the May Flower....for October....They never gave me notice of closing...do I get to charge them for one room night....?

....Dam the only time I make reservations early and they have to close.....

I will Call Tommorrow and confirm my reservations

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That does not make sense...I already have resevations at the May Flower....for October....They never gave me notice of closing...do I get to charge them for one room night....?

....Dam the only time I make reservations early and they have to close.....

I will Call Tommorrow and confirm my reservations
I will post this evening as to managers email as to possible new motel pricing ( Georges decision on motel ) as soon as I get home . Taking IPAd with me today so it may be earlier.
Have a great day
Executive alien secretary Rail

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Don't know whether to be happy or confused that Rail is involved in this now:shrug:

Oh well think I will just get riding:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
So Sad...:cry:...you are all out riding while I am waxing floors at my business....anyone want to buy a business so I can ride again....:shrug:

Safe Rides

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know whether to be happy or confused that Rail is involved in this now:shrug:

Oh well think I will just get riding:thumbup:
I don't know if I should be offended or pleased with that comment ;) No email from manager imagine that. Will call if no email Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So Sad...:cry:...you are all out riding while I am waxing floors at my business....anyone want to buy a business so I can ride again....:shrug:

Safe Rides
I just checked I have $37.83 with no agenda !! One time offer :lol:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Hey Rail I will match that and go halve's with you!!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Rail I will match that and go halve's with you!!
Deal, you manage it, I count the millions !
i might have 38 bucks to throw in, what kind of bussiness ?
Sorry John called shotgun first and 3 is a crowd. But we will be looking for good help. Dog rehab. Swimming therapy one of a kind in state. Can you dry dogs off Mike :lol: Low pay but lots of insults by email because when not counting millions I will be riding.:lol: please give John your application ,but I will put good word in for ya :thumbup:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Don't mean to hijack the thread but let us know about the motel and the rates:beer3:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don't mean to hijack the thread but let us know about the motel and the rates:beer3:
As soon as they let me know I will post.:thumbup: There is n such thing on Wi. Board as a highjacked thread by the way . :lol: We are the fun board ! Darth smiley way cool ,I am jealous!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
http://youtu.be/qEqXtkDT9uM

At the Copa (CO!), Copacabana (Copacabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the Copa (CO!), Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the Copa....they fell in love

Barry Manalow harkens! Mostly this is what we hear out of George's radio while crossing the southwest....apparently those big belt buckled cowboys like it!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
must be a self promotion . . .

:wrong:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thanks Rail. I'll watch for update. (And try to remember you on secretary's day).:bow:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Rail, I will ride with almost any one but when it comes to working with a secretary they must be cute, good looking, and sexy. By my standards you don't meet those qualifications and my standards are low. :lol: Thanks for helping George out. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts