GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we do not get a huge winds the colors should be great for ride in for all attendees at ride in :thumbup: right now dells areas at %10 peak and it changes fairly quickly . My guess is % 50-75 by weekend after next :yes1: I am rdsing down there this Sunday and will give report as to it than.

·
Registered
460 Posts
We were in Mt. Horeb, Spring Green & the Dells last week (Thr.15th-Sun-18th). Great riding on alphabet roads in that area. Just a few trees changing. Stopped by the Copa Cabana so Matt could make his reservations for the Dells Weekend. Ed, Don, Al, Matt & Bob

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
We were in Mt. Horeb, Spring Green & the Dells last week (Thr.15th-Sun-18th). Great riding on alphabet roads in that area. Just a few trees changing. Stopped by the Copa Cabana so Matt could make his reservations for the Dells Weekend. Ed, Don, Al, Matt & Bob
How is the Copa? That is one place I have never been. No Nikki this year? I was sure I could get to go for another ride and who knows maybe she can still be converted into a rider.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My little loop yesterday from Marshfield ,Fond Du Lac,Madison, Sparta, than home .I would say Sparta area has the most red, although it was pretty dark. Sumacs are brilliant and some yellow and orange starting all over this area. Hopefully the weather cooperates and at this rate of change should be awesome scenery for out of area riders. My back yard is roughly 20% :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
25-49% peak colors in Dells right now :thumbup: according to local news

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saturday 70 degrees 10% rain leaves should be at %75-100 peak colors. See what happens when George let's me take things under control :lol: It should be a great weekend :excited: with trip to Texas later that week,I will be turned up a notch or 2 , you all have been warned ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts